Contact InformationMatthew J. Daigle
NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 269-3
Moffett Field, CA 94035
Email: matthew.j.daigle nasa.gov
- M. Daigle, I. Roychoudhury, and A. Bregon, "Qualitative Event-based Diagnosis Applied to a Spacecraft Electrical Power Distribution System," Control Engineering Practice, vol. 38, pp. 75-91, May 2015.
- S. Sankararaman, M. Daigle, and K. Goebel, "Uncertainty Quantification in Remaining Useful Life Prediction using First-Order Reliability Methods," IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 603-619, June 2014.
- M. Daigle, A. Bregon, and I. Roychoudhury, "Distributed Prognostics Based on Structural Model Decomposition," IEEE Transactions on Reliability, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 495-510, June 2014.
- A. Bregon, M. Daigle, I. Roychoudhury, G. Biswas, X. Koutsoukos, and B. Pulido, "An Event-based Distributed Diagnosis Framework using Structural Model Decomposition," Artificial Intelligence, vol. 210, pp. 1-35, May 2014.
- M. Daigle and C. Kulkarni, "A Battery Health Monitoring Framework for Planetary Rovers," 2014 IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, MT, March 2014. (best paper award)
- M. Daigle and K. Goebel, "Model-based Prognostics with Concurrent Damage Progression Processes," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 535-546, May 2013.
- M. Daigle, J. Boschee, M. Foygel, and V. Smelyanskiy, "Temperature Stratification in a Cryogenic Fuel Tank," AIAA Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 116-126, January 2013.
Curriculum Vitae (4/3/2015)